Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Break

After the crazy traveling of last week, this week has felt incredibly boring. I hate the feeling of wasting days away, especially my precious vacation days, but it has felt like that this week. Unfortunately, I also have little desire to actually get anything productive done, like lesson plans or grading :-)

I have, however, worked on plans for when my parents come. They're visiting this summer and I'm so excited to show them around, and see places we haven't seen before too!

I've also been working on my Chinese language learning. I'm up to about 230 characters, and I'm working on learning about 10 more. After this I'm going to cool it down and go back to reviewing everything I have learned so far. I'm also on chapter 8 of my 10 chapter Pinyin and Dialogue book, so I hope to finish it before the school year is done.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Yay, I'm going to add your blog right now. Can't wait to read more of your adventures!

David said...

Ruth,
We have sent for the visas & are looking forward to visiting you & Nathan.
Dave