Thursday, September 18, 2008

Seeing the World

So, Nathan is in Shanghai this weekend for work. Do you know how cool that is? I still have a hard time getting over the fact that we live in CHINA! And that we can fairly easily visit so many exciting places...two weeks ago we went to a beach resort in Wahai for Middle School Fall Camp! Sailing, kayaking, windsurfing. Yep, I did it all!

Next I may be traveling to Tianjin someday soon to observe the art program there (and of course, visit some wonderful friends). We also have a retreat coming up where we'll head out of the city. Beijing and Hong Kong are on our list to travel to later this semester. So cool! I love living international!

So, anyways, I'm bacheloretting this weekend. While I hate sleeping alone, I'm actually quite excited about this. I'm planning on heading home tonight and watching a long, sad chickflick that I will wouldn't be able to see otherwise. And lots of chocolate. :-)

2 comments:

rj said...

oh, can i come over for a girls' night?? ;)

girltravelor said...

:-) Sure anytime you want!