Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pregnancy Pictures

As my connection to blogger is intermittent, I wanted to quickly post a couple fairly recent pictures of my pregnancy. Funny, we all say how we will not take less pictures with the second baby, but as far as I know, we all do...I think we've only photographed this pregnancy three times!

On the other hand, I am getting professional shots on Friday (tomorrow). I'm pretty excited but a bit not sure what to expect. I have no idea what to wear! haha. But this photographer is amazing and I'm sure she will do a fantastic job.

Okay, here for the not-professional shots :-)

31 Weeks Pregnant
From 2012.2 February


From 2012.2 February


33 1/2 Weeks
I've been teaching on Mondays and Tuesdays, and unfortunately the class times are right through Lizbeth's naps. We try and sneak short ones before or after, but by Tuesday afternoon she's getting pretty tired. Here she had fallen asleep on the bus home, stayed asleep as I carried her the whole 7 minute walk home, transferred to my bed, and continued to sleep another 20 minutes. She woke up crying and so we cuddled on the chair for a little while. She thought my tummy was the comfyist place and ended up falling back asleep for a whole hour more.
From 2012.2 February


34 Weeks
From 2012.2 February


My Sweet Angel Girl
From 2012.2 February

1 comment:

David said...

Ruth,
It's good to see you & the babies.
Love,
Dad