Sunday, December 11, 2011

Tree Decorating

From Christmas


Last night we finally got around to decorating our tree.

We were amazed at how quickly Lizbeth caught on. When we brought out the box of ornaments, she was at first excited to just have a new box of stuff to explore. But once we convinced her to let us show her how to put them on the tree, she took off. Here I am showing her the first two ornaments.

From Christmas


Can you tell which was her favorite color to hang?

From Christmas


We had to convince her to add some red ones.

From Christmas


And to go higher. Although she got the stool on her own.

From Christmas


Sometimes Daddy helped.

From Christmas


From Christmas


This is one of my favorite ornaments.

From Christmas


It's nice to have the house a little more festive! We're getting excited for Christmas :-)

2 comments:

David said...

Thanks for sharing decorating your tree with Lizzy & Nathan. It sure was good to talk to you yesterday.
Love,
Dad

Anonymous said...

She reminds me of myself at that age. I remember my oldest brother holding me high enough to put on the angel. She is so cute. Can't wait to see you guys so soon!
Love,
RW