Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pony Tail

Lizbeth has the sweetest hair. I've tried to catch the back of it on camera several times and just keep failing...she moves too fast.

It's very straight on top. So straight that in the front it often sticks off her forehead. In the back, it is straight and then twists into these tight little curls right at the base of her neck. Because it always looks so cute, I hardly every try and do anything to it.

The other day though, I just couldn't resist. I gave her a pony tail. She was surprisingly patient with me, even as I didn't have a rubber band on me and made her walk with me as I held her hair in position all the way across the house. She immediately wanted to see herself in the mirror and smiled widely at "Lelah", what she calls her reflection in the mirror :-)

From Oct 2011


From Oct 2011


Her current "cheese" face--it's hard to get a picture these days without it!
From Oct 2011

4 comments:

denisemayen said...

So precious! I can't wait for our girls to get to meet again one day now that they're old enough to interact. I think they'll have lots in common, including hairstyles. :)

David said...

Lizzy sure is cute in a ponytail. It's good to see her growing up even with her 'chees e' face.
Love,
Dad

Joanne said...

So cute! Such a fun age... I loved it with Elise!

Kristen said...

It's almost wistful when they finally get enough hair to pull it back. The baby stage has officially ended! *sniff*