Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Worse than...

I've finally found out what's worse than taking finals. Even worse than grading finals...I think.

Proctoring finals. Walking around for an hour and a half staring 200 kids down to make sure they are not cheating on their finals.

One fellow teacher even stated "If I had an hour and a half left to live, I would want to proctor an exam. That way that hour and a half would feel like an eternity." I added, "And at the end of it, you would look forward to death."

Well, finals are over and grades are in. Hurrah!

3 comments:

The Mezger Family said...

My hardest days while being a teacher where administering the TAKS test. I feel for you.

The Mezger Family said...

Oh, and thanks for the call the other night. Sorry we missed each other.

girltravelor said...

So glad it's all over :-)

No problem on missing each other. I hope you are all well. Thanks for the update on Bailey on your blog!