Wednesday, October 8, 2008

To cut or not to cut...

So...I've been promising a picture of my short hair to all those back home. Here you are!

From Us


I really like it. One side is a little longer than the other, and the back grows so quickly, but in general it is a lot of fun to have something different.

I always enjoy having short hair. It's so easy to deal with, cooler (temperature wise), and very fun. The last two times I've chopped it, I've immediately started growing it back out so that I could donate it again to Locks of Love. Since there is not Locks of Love here, I'm trying to decide if I still want to grow it out or keep it short. I enjoy both, and even some of the stages in between long and short, but I'm not sure I have the patience to grow it again. It is so much work!

Well, anyways, enjoy the pic. Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

rj said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE it! so cute!! and your smile, it's just the best... ;) thanks for sharing the pic. it made me smile to see your face. ;)