Monday, May 28, 2012

For Matthew's birth, or rather just after, Kiley wanted to do a black and white documentary style photo shoot.  I love it.  I love it so much I couldn't decide which pictures to post so I just posted all of them :-)  This may be my longest post ever.  At least in pictures, that is.

By the way, Kiley is moving back to Portland, so if you are in the area and looking for a photographer, I definitely recommend her work!  I feel so honored to be her friend and have the blessing of her beautiful pictures.  I will dearly miss you Kiley!  Hope to meet up with you again on our visits back to the States.


From web



From web



From web



From web



From web



From web



From web



From web



From web



From web



From web



From web



From web



From web



From web



From web



From web



From web



From web



From web



From web



From web



From web



From web



From web



From web



From web



From web



From web



From web



From web



From web

3 comments:

Natasha said...

I love the pics! Great work Kiley!! And Ruth- you are amazingly photogenic!!! Beautiful memories!

Diana Greene said...

I love all these pictures.I can see why you had a hard time choosing which was your favorite. Kiley is a fantastic photographer. Excellent job! Thank you so much for taking the time to share! Love you all, Mom

p&k said...

beautiful. beautiful. beautiful.

baby, mother, photography. all of it.

(you don't feel left out do you, Nate?)