Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Fun Camera and An Interesting Fruit

One of the more interesting fruits we have here (that I had never seen in the US but I'm sure it's around) is pictured below. For the life of me I can't remember the Chinese name, but I think Nathan calls it "litchee" in English. It has a hard bumpy shell, and inside a translucent, very sweet, very wet fruit similar to the texture of a grape. The very center is a pit about the size of an almond.

Well, I just got a fancy new SLR and I've been playing around with it. I'm very excited about it, my only regret is not getting it years ago! I'm totally a novice, so have patience with me as I put up my silly experiments over the next few months!

From June 2011

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Lychee." I used to eat this all the time in Houston--I know you can find it around.