Monday, March 21, 2011

Retreat

Part of the reason I've been so behind posting is because I've been at two retreats. Last weekend we had our company Women's retreat in Tianjin, and this weekend there was a smaller one here in Qingdao. I know it sounds funny to do both, but the first was so wonderful and relaxing, I was excited to do some more soul searching at the more serious one this weekend.

Unfortunately, I forgot to take my camera to both. Lizbeth and I had a great time catching up with our friends from other cities, despite her terrible cold. However, Emily from Tianjin posted a few, so I thought I would include the link. Click here to view pics of Little Maddy and Lizbeth together!

Even more unfortunately, Lizbeth had a terrible cold (though she had plenty of energy and loved all the people) so this is as close as we let them get.

We also were able to spend an afternoon with our dear friends the Smiths and catch up with them. Everyone's kids are growing so fast! I wish we all lived closer and we could get together more than once or twice a year...

No comments: