Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sick...

Being sick stinks. Being sick and pregnant stinks even more. Being sick while pregnant, with grades due and missing your favorite little person's b-day is truly awful. I'm not feeling so cheery about life right now I guess.

I've run a slight fever pretty much all day. I've spent the day alternating between watching Nathan play Wii Mario Kart and trying to grade. Even being on Facebook has been too exhausting. (I recently took some tylenol though and thought I found enough energy to make a quick post--it's waning quickly). Unfortunately sleep has generally alluded me. Could be the whole body pain. I've even been waking up early in the morning from it. Yuck.

Go away flu!

1 comment:

Jeremy Carman said...

So sorry you're sick. The cake was awesome! Thanks so much for your help. You really took off some of the pressure for JK. Too bad you ended up with a fever because of it.