Sunday, November 8, 2015

The Hard Facts of Life

A few days ago Matthew had a rough day where he found out a few very important truths.

1. If you suck on a whistle lolly pop, after awhile it will no longer be a whistle.  (He cried about this one on and off for about an hour)

2. Eating cold ice cream fast gives you a brain freeze.

3. There is no way to have warm hard ice cream.  If you ask mommy to warm it up, it will turn to sweet milk.


No amount of talking could convince him there was just nothing mommy could do to change any of these facts.

**As I write this, I realize I gave him a lolly and ice cream in the same day--what kind of parent am I? :-) **

3 comments:

Cami said...

You are an awesome parent! My style too, except add a few treats to the day!

Joanne said...

A great one!

Europe Adventure said...

Poor Matthew! You're a wonderful parent. Perfect? No, but still wonderful. I miss those kiddos being here where I could occasionally be the spoiling aunt! :) I miss you guys