Friday, April 27, 2012

Matthew was two weeks yesterday, so that means it's been that long since I've posted! Actually, longer since Nathan was actually the one to post about his birth :-) Things are going well here. I'm exhausted, but mostly because we've already been to Beijing and back! Also, he has been a bit gassy at night, so haven't been having the most sleep, but that's to be expected, right? Not a bunch of time now, but wanted to post some pics I took yesterday.
From 2012.4 April
Baby toes :-)
From 2012.4 April
Sweet baby crown-actually a double crown! Lizbeth has this too and I think they inherited it from their daddy...oh, the cowlicks.
From 2012.4 April
Lizbeth had to take part too :-)
From 2012.4 April
My favorite picture.
From 2012.4 April

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Sweet boy! Elise has the double crown (she got it from me), but Mattias didn't. It makes hair styling... Interesting.

Congrats again on your beautiful boy!

Errant d20 Designer said...

Wow. He has more hair than William did at 2 weeks.

Diana said...

He is so cute. Do you think he looks like Peter? Hard to tell yet. I think he is going to have your beautiful lips. He seems so alert already!

Diana Greene said...

Love how he is looking at your hand. Yes, you have some fantastic pictures!! Glad we live in a age that makes taking them and sharing them so easy!!