Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Jetlag

It's six thirty AM. I've been up since 3:00. Well, really since two, when Lizbeth woke up crying and I moved her to our bed hoping for a little more sleep to no avail.

I've baked bread, made and fed her breakfast, washed dishes, and played with her. This jet lag thing stinks. I would love for a little more sleep.

We had a good trip back to the States, though all of the time changes wore on us a bit. I'm ready for life to return a little bit to normal, but it doesn't sound like it will for several more days. It took her the better part of two weeks just to adjust to American time.

I'll try and post highlights of our trip over the next few days. For now, I thought I'd just get these up while I was thinking of them. I happened to get up to take Lizbeth for a walk on the plane just as we were flying over some part of Alaska (I think). Nathan captured these pictures. It was an incredible view.

From USA


From USA

1 comment:

David said...

Ruth,
I pray that Lizzy adapts faster in China. The pictures sure are amazing.
Love,
Dad