Tuesday, September 6, 2011

If You're Wondering Why...

I haven't posted in forever, it's because I just haven't had any energy! I'm napping almost every day.

And if you're wondering why I'm so tired, the answer is in the picture below!

From Sept 2011


And if you're wondering when Greene Baby 2 is going to greet the world, my due date is around April 7th. This makes me about 9 1/2 weeks along.

I had hoped to post my sonogram picture here, but it was such a fuzzy image, it just wasn't worth the effort.

Regardless, we're very excited about our new little addition!

5 comments:

p&k said...

Sweet! Lizbeth's been needing a sibling! ;)

Joanne said...

Excited here too!!!

Thanks again for the pizza, did you ever get my email?

David said...

Ruth, Thanks for the update.
Love, Dad

The Mezger Family said...

CONGRATS!!!

denisemayen said...

Congrats to you guys. Our due dates are just one day apart!