Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Philippines!

We are so incredibly excited to be spending our Chinese New Year in the Philippines! No more freezing weather, endless beaches and ocean, and yummy mango smoothies at every turn. Nathan is becoming scuba certified, and I am relaxing with nothing to do but read and lay in the sun. Ooh, and snorkeling.

Baby Greene is getting stronger, and often tickles me on both sides at the same time. She's getting less shy of people touching my belly, and has even performed for someone other than Nathan and me. It's really wonderful to have a break from work and just relax. I'm ending my second trimester now, so starting to feel the extra weight and a little more tired again, but over all still feeling good.

Well totally exhausted from an entire day on the boat and a couple good swims. Signing off for now. Pictures to come.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ruth! Congratulations to you and your husband...soon to be Mom and Dad. Rachel told me the good news. How long will you be in the Phillipines? Take care, and enjoy a mango smoothie for me.

Patty Berry