Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ramping Up

Just to clarify, my laoshi (teacher) said that three of my characters were drawn incorrectly! Oops...that's what you get for posting your homework on the internet.

This morning I went on a hike with a bunch of staff. It was wonderful to get out of the city, into the little surrounding villages and hike up the mountain. What a long day though! I took the short trip back, and after leaving at 9:00AM, still didn't get home until after 4:00PM, though I did stop at the grocery store for about 30 minutes on the way home. And I was hoping to rest this weekend :-)

This week is the start of the end of the semester, I think. Even though we're not quite into fourth quarter, starting next weekend I have an Art Conference to attend with my students, a women's retreat, a week long trip around our province with our seventh graders, possibly a middle school art conference, the middle school play, and of course finals. And that's without signing up for everything (I promise)! Oh, and another conference I can't go to because I have one the same weekend. If we go incommunicado for a little while, you'll know why!

No comments: